top of page

Academic Credit

Our internships allows students to gain academic credit for internships, practicums, or independent research.

How to register for academic credit through your home institution

The first step if you would like to pursue this option is to speak to your academic advisor within the department of your selected major/ minor to see how you may be able to receive direct credit.


Students who receive academic credit directly through their university usually register in one of three ways: (1) with their academic department directly, (2) through the Study Abroad or International Education Office, (3) through the Career Services office.


Once you've received the requirements from your university, we will work with you to make sure your internship placement meets all of these requirements to fulfill your academic credit.


The cost of credit at your home university is determined by the university's per credit hour cost.

bottom of page